Tips for getting there:
• 300m to the car park at Gnandsteiner Hauptstraße 15.
• Driving up to the castle yard is possible only for people with disabilities to get out of/in cars.
Details on accessibility:
• Access to the castle yard smooth, paved with even historical cobblestone.
• Four steps, 16cm each, up to the cash desk.
• 27 steps, 18 cm each, up to the exhibition on the first floor.
• Further rooms are accessible via staircases only.
• No steps to the exhibition of rustic furniture, no steps, vbery uneven, steep path, door 59 cm wide (two-winged door can be fully opened by service staff only)
Details on restrooms:
• Restrooms accessible from the castle yard only
• Two steps, 15 cm each